An award-winning digital content production and marketing activation agency formed in 2001.
Current Involvement: Equity and management partnership.
HouseTab is a mobile payment gateway built around social interaction.
This patented 3-way exchange (between consumer, employee and proprietor) is this groups first iteration in a changing landscape of social/digital commerce.
Current Involvement: Investment, equity and advisory board partnership.
Augmented, virtual and artificial realities through behavioral, social and physical science methodologies. This crew’s core focus is on the rapidly emerging technologies and creative concepts specifically suited for these emerging mediums.
Current Involvement: Investment, equity and managing partnership.
Socially driven earning and redemption economies powered by responsible innovation.
Aligning with influencers and organizations that are committed to the environmental, social, and economic benefits of regenerative and sustainable practice. The offering is built around responsible tech-driven solutions as way to engage, earn and redeem.
Current Involvement: Initial evaluation.
Regenerative land, habitat and natural resource development.
station315 is a living exhibit development model that reinforces how humans can live harmoniously with nature.
With 12 acres that include a pond, abundant wildlife and various plant species, we see the opportunity to use nature’s design principles as a guide to rejuvenation. These principles will serve as constructive means to co-exist within the living ecosystem while creating various opportunities for community involvement and learning.
On the border of Rowayton and Darien in Fairfield County, CT, the land runs alongside the Metro-North, New Haven Line railroad tracks, and includes Chasmars Pond and Dam on the Five Mile River.
• 7 land acres
• 5 acre pond
• Cross municipality watershed evaluation and environmental study
• Collection point for rain runoff that flows into the LI Sound
• Exposed land mass in the center of the pond
• Old growth trees
• Various plant species
• Abundant wildlife
• 92 footlong, 9 feet deep class A high hazard dam (built in 1900)
• Property line split between 2 municipalities (Darien and Norwalk, CT)
• Atypical mix of semi-urban and wild nature elements
• Restored single-family farmhouse (originally constructed between 1820 and 1850)
• Second single-family structure (restoration planned for November, 2017)
• Additional subdivision and habitat design underway
• Land that boarders the Metro North Commuter Rail Line - high traffic, freight train passage, and all associated industrial/maintenance personnel and equipment
• The maintenance of 12 acres that includes 4.5 acres of pond, surrounding wetlands and invasive plant growth
• State Department of Energy and Environmental Protection (DEEP) mandate to regularly inspect and maintain the 92 foot high-hazard dam
• Ongoing safety evaluation and proper implementation due to the proximity to the train station, placement within a high-traffic residential neighborhood, and access to pond and dam
• A historic livery stable single-family dwelling built sometime between 1820 and 1850 - since restored on it’s original footprint as part of the station315, LLC initiative
• Potential for a combination of renewable wind, solar and hydro-power
• The chance to accentuate the aesthetics and appeal of semi-urban and wild nature elements
• High concentration of sunlight for food growth
• The bordering Metro North New Haven train line and the millions that pass through the Village of Rowayton train station put this initiative in an area of high visibility
• Easy access to Rowayton Village, SONO and NYC via adjacent commuter rail
FOR EVALUATION AND IMPLEMENTATION
• Innovative approaches to architecture, design + technology
• Organic agriculture and forestry
• Renewable energy (solar, hydro, wind)
• Rainwater harvesting
• Dam inspection, responsibility and safety
• Community involvement around arts and education
Current Involvement: Founders, Investors, Developers.
Ballet Films is a collaboration with notable NYC choreographer David Fernandez, featuring dancers from New York City Ballet, American Ballet Theatre, Alvin Ailey, among additional global companies and academies. Ballet Films provides access to classical ballet works and contemporary dance pieces performed by today’s most talented performers.
Current Involvement: Investor, Executive Producer
Actively searching for opportunities to add value to community revitalization initiatives driven by portfolio offerings that include:
• Regenerative agriculture
• Renewable energy
• Environmentally responsible building
• Arts education (visual, performance, dance, culinary)
• Fitness and wellness
• Responsible and constructive technology (smart cities)
• Social and share economies
A 45-year legacy in dance education for toddlers through early adulthood.
Current Involvement: Equity Shareholder, Advisory Board Member
An educational collective built around dance, fitness + wellness.
Current Involvement: Investor, Equity Shareholder, Advisory Board Member